Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Left alone to wander aimlessly.$BlogItemTitle$>
Yoohoo. Left my blog alone for quite a while. Okay, so I managed to scrap through my holiday homework pretty well. Credits go to the tonnes of nice people who bothered to do my homework for me! *SMILES WIDELY* I shall also be a nice being and give them the honour of being mentioned in my blog.
- Xinya, she's the bestest best friend anyone can ask for! She helped me in ALL my chinese homework and some of the english assignments! Ooh I love her so.
- Xinru, okay la, she also rocks! Helped me with my emaths and the chinese compo we had to copy. In the end, I didn't even hand in the compos! HAHA. Hope Pangpang doesn't realise it.)
- Jacinda, who helped me in my english assignments, literature and chinese!
- Pottyman, who helped me copy out the amaths SetA when I didn't even know him at all! HAHA. (I had to recopy the whole thing cause WMC isn't going to be my amaths teacher anymore and Suresh is taking over her place! I will miss her lamings and crappings during her lessons!)
- Shiwen, for lending me her amaths w/s for reference!
- Malita, for her patience and guidance in Mac the other day when we went there to do our homework after training. (I was being a nuisance and had to stop her from doing her work just to teach me, whenever I attempted a question of amaths.
and last of all,
- JKOK! for taking the trouble to dig out her biology paper when I asked her for it! (Fyi, it was passed on from one person to another. The netballers examined her paper for answers! Heh!)
I totally drifted off to my lalaland during Reading period today, and was rudely poked on my side of the tummy (my sensitive part!) by Mrs Loy in her attempt to wake me up. Well, she was successful. I was jolted from my sleep and her voice slowly started to impinge on my consciousness.
I heard her murmuring to herself, "So sleepy again!" in a disgusted manner.
During recess today, when Xinru went off to buy something then, the bubble tea Lelin was drinking caught my attention! It was honey milk tea and it somehow reminded me of peanut butter because of its colour. I went around telling the rest that Lelin was drinking peanut butter milk tea. And when Xinru came back from goodness-knows-where she went, I exclaimed in excitement, "Xinru! Lelin is drinking peanut butter milk tea!"
And she was most credulous! She stared hard at the bubble tea, her jaws began to form an oval-shape, and without even thinking again, she went, "HUH?! OHMAN. YUCKS, Lelin!" Her expression was SO comical! She was completely disgusted by the "peanut butter milk tea". HAHA. Xinya was missing during recess.
Ooooh! The marshmallows brightened up my day! I kept popping them into my mouth to savour the foamy and milky taste as a result to sucking them. =DDD
Till tomorrow,
Janine.
6/28/2005 08:47:00 PM;